Pretty nifty new item here from Chrome Industries: The Lieutenant Messenger Bag featuring a roll-top closure, helping to accommodate loads of all sizes and shapes. The bag is crafted in Chino, California from a 100 denier Cordura outer shell and a military grade, waterproof 1800 denier truck tarapailin lining. Here are some specs from the folks at Chrome:
- Waterproof roll-top closure accommodates a range of load sizes
- Dual waterproof compartments separate wet/dry cargo
- External pockets with stainless steel hardware for quick secure access to u-lock and work tools
- Daisy chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer clips or bike lights
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting strap
- Fits up to a 17″ Macbook pro. Sleeve recommended
Check out some more detail shots below. Get yours here.