All posts tagged Luxe Wheelworks
And Justin of Luxe Wheelworks does it again with this gorgeous “Klein Blue” Darkstar Carbon Cyclocross Commuter bike. This customer wanted a light-weight bike capable of ripping the dirt, gravel and pavement on their daily commuter and this Darkstar is more than capable. Make sure to read up a bit more at the Luxe Wheelworks blog and view a few more shots below.
Happy Tuesday disguised as a Monday.
This Darkstar from Luxe Wheelworks is absolutely stunning; everything from the gorgeous red paint to the ultra-deep carbon rims have me thinking of changing my desktop image. If you haven’t been following Luxe, get with it and update that RSS! Nothing but the bling.
More photos below.
Remember the Darkstar Road Bike I posted a little while ago? Well here are some stunning shots of the second Darkstar; a rigid carbon 1×10 ripper. I’m really excited on this brand through Luxe Wheelworks, just look at who they’re regularly working with.
Here’s a little info about Darkstar from the website:
- Available as Road, Cyclocross or Mountain Bike.
- Custom frame design by Justin Spinelli.
- Custom XCR and Titanium frame fabrication by Firefly Bicycles.
- Custom Columbus Spirit frame fabrication by Alchemy Bicycles.
- Stock Carbon Fiber frameset fabrication by Focus-Carbon.
- Custom paint on all models by Circle A Cycles.
- Choice of any single colour paint on frame and fork for all models both custom, and stock sizing.
- DARKSTAR‘s are offered with Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo finish kits and iLuxe wheelsets respectively.
- Complete machine pricing starts at 4000 USD for stock sizes and 6000 USD for custom designs.
- Delivery time on all DARKSTAR’s is currently at 8-12 weeks.
Make sure to browse the rest of the shots below and visit the Luxe blog here.
Wow! This is the kind of road bike I’ve been seeking out for a while; especially with the Colombus XCr tubing and stainless masking on the downtube. Lately I’ve been thinking of replacing my scandium road frame with some steel and have been loving the bikes I’ve been seeing built with XCr. See more photos below and if you’re interested in ordering a Darkstar, head over to Luxe Wheelworks.